 From: Louis Thiemann <kiw...@gmail.com>
To: Mr. Goodman <godisamethod...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 8, 2012 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Marxism] Sam Farber and Cuba

You could at least have read the Wikipedia article, it is a good, concise
introduction. The blockade of exports to Cuba began on October 19th, 1960.
Please, be more humble.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuba-US_relations#Post-revolution_relations

There were some book suggestions for Cuban history on the list two days
ago. Allow me to add:

Boorstein, E. "The Economic Transformation of Cuba". 1968

Good luck, John
http://greenhouse.economics.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/godisamethodist%40yahoo.com