 From: Marla Vijaya kumar <marl...@yahoo.com>
To: Mr. Goodman <godisamethod...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Marxism] Fiedel Castro's Childhood

I find it quiet crazy. Why do people assign such divinity to being Jewish or at
least having Jewish roots. Why don't they realize that it is just
another religion like so many others.
I have read Castro's biography and do not remember encountering any such
aspect. But does it really matter? I find this attitude (the greatness or
otherwise) of being Jewish much more repulsive than the Hindu  Nationalistic
Fascism we encounter daily here in India.
Stop maligning a highly admirable comrade and a legend of our times.
Vijaya Kumar Marla
http://greenhouse.economics.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/godisamethodist%40yahoo.com