 From: Louis Proyect <l...@panix.com>
To: Mr. Goodman <godisamethod...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Marxism] New Cuban Left Position on Syria

On 7/15/12 2:46 PM, Dan R wrote:
> Nothing I've read has indicated that the Castros
> have never been particularly interested in the independent
> organization or self-activity of the working class, which is the only
> social force standing in the way of the ongoing restoration of a more
> western, neoliberal capitalism.

Well, why don't you tell the list what books you have read about Cuba.

> I am fairly certain I've read all of your pieces on Cuba, so no need
> to throw them back in my face.

Whatever.

Unlike you, I consider Cuba's role in stopping the SADF dead in its tracks at
Cuito Carnevale far more important than any proclamations issued on behalf of
states that were no worse than Mustafa Kemal's in the early 20s. Of course, for
small propaganda groups words are far more important than action.

http://greenhouse.economics.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/godisamethodist%40yahoo.com