 From: Louis Proyect <l...@panix.com>
To: Mr. Goodman <godisamethod...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Marxism] CIA has little presence in Syria

On 7/25/2012 2:47 PM, Ron Jacobs wrote:
> This article, which stated that the CIA was not very present on the ground
> in Syria, contradicts other article sin other mainstream media that tell a
> different story.  Personally, I believe the CIA is in Syria and trying to
> do what it can to influence events.  Naturally, this doesn't mean they are
> having as much success as they woud like, but it doesn't mean they have
> little presence.  When it comes to US inteliignece operatives, I tend to
> believe the articles that overstate their power as opposed to ones like
> this that understate it.  Both work in the agency's favor by obfuscating
> their true role.

Interesting.

The person who posted a link to this article on Lenin's Tomb added this comment:

(Predictable Stalinist reaction: only a naive person would believe this article
from the bourgeois media which in fact proves the opposite is really true blah
blah blah...)

http://greenhouse.economics.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/godisamethodist%40yahoo.com