On May 2, 2014, at 7:10 PM, sha...@aol.com wrote:

Hazarding a guess, I would think Hugh De Lacy, Leo Isacson and Vito Marcantonio. Bur not really sure about Marcantonio.

I don't know about De Lacy, but Isacson and Marcantonio were not Democrats. They were elected on the ALP (American Labor Party) ticket.

Three Democratic congressmen were secretly Communist Party members.

Does anyone know who they were?

Shane Mage

This cosmos did none of gods or men make, but it
always was and is and shall be: an everlasting fire,
kindling in measures and going out in measures.

 Herakleitos of Ephesos