If we don't fight we will lose. The 25000 who turned up to the May Day Rally in
Brisbane on Sunday show the will to resist is there. They have seen the Abbott
future. Its name is Campbell Newman. Now to turn the will to fight back into
action. The union bureaucrats won't do that. Most of them will gasbag for a
little while and then surrender without any fight at all, without any strikes.
That is why it is important for us to organise in our unions against Abbott's
attacks and for a better life.

http://enpassant.com.au/2014/05/04/the-pension-at-70/