The shocking revelations of late about politicians in Australia are not an
aberration. They would be replicated in parliament after parliament across the
country and the globe, if we investigated them. The whole system is rotten. It
produces rotten politicians to do the bidding of rotting capital.

Let me leave you with this thought. There are even bigger crimes politicians
commit than being open for business, bad enough as that is. We'll see Hockey on
budget night send many many more people into poverty so capital can luxuriate.
That is the crime we should be fighting against now as well.

http://enpassant.com.au/2014/05/05/the-best-politicians-money-can-buy/