able to deliver list messages to yahoo addresses, the list
headers have been rearranged.  Formerly, the poster's email
was in the From: header.  This created problems with yahoo,
therefore now the list address is in the From: header and
the poster's email is in the Reply-To: header.

This email here is a test whether this change has been successful.

Those with yahoo and hotmail and some other addresses may have missed
some recent list postings, but going forward I hope that everybody will
get every email again.  If this is not true, if you see emails
in the archives which you are not receiving, let us know.

Thank you,

Hans.

Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu