John Ranz is my father.

Well, this is all making sense now.  The CTU, as headed by Bruce Bailey,
was a notorious anti-Semitic outfit.  Your role was chief propagandist.
The flip, amoral tone that you have employed In your reading of Israel
Shamir's piece sounded familiar, and then I remembered it from your piece
in Heights and Valley News condemning Jacobo Timerman. the Argentine Jewish
publisher of La Opinion, tortured both as a Jew and an anti-fascist by the
military regime and who went on to condemn Israel's war against Lebanon.

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 7:02 PM, Michael Smith via Marxism <