This probably has to do with the way the headers are now arranged, but I
suspect also involves how individual email apps handle the headers during
reply. In thunderbird, Reply and reply all goes to both list and original
sender, while reply list goes only to the ummm list. Sounds like David's email
handles it differently?? If David could forward to me offlist what email app he
is using (otherwise I'll snoop thru HIS headers) I can look at this after work
tmw.

Les

Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu