On 6/23/14 7:09 PM, Matthew Russo via Marxism wrote:
This is from Roger Annis's latest on Links:

"The state happens to own much of the vaunted oil and gas industries; so
too in finance and much of manufacturing. The CIA Factbook explains some
of the consequences: 'The protection of property rights is still weak
and the private sector remains subject to heavy state interference.'?

What a mystification!

Thanks, Matt. In my old age, I had huge problems today finding some article I ran into recently that made a big deal about Gazprom being state-owned. Bingo. This is it.

I will be wading into this tomorrow, the third in a series of articles debunking the pro-Russia brigade.

After that, it will be back to the movies.
Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu