That crew is spinning itself into a tizzy sitting around their
connect-the-dots Ouija board trying to divine the future in the face of the
ISIS "Black Revolution".

To the best of my knowledge, ISIS diverge from Al Qaeda orthodoxy in
switching tracks to the "near enemy", Israel and Saudi Arabia.  Now if ISIS
and Baathist allies actually went after these, I am sure they would wildly
cheer them on.

That's the beauty of this "perspective": Dots can be connected any which
way.

-Matt

On 6/20/14 7:49 PM, Shane Mage via Marxism wrote:

> As your posting equally vindicates the view that rrrevolutionaries like
> your good self share many "common interests" with the takfiris.

You are replying to an Arab Marxist, Shane. We are privileged to have
someone like him on board. Given the enormous pressure in the Middle
East to adapt to political Islam or to "anti-imperialist" cutthroats
like Bashar al-Assad, it takes a lot of backbone to think in class
terms. You, your feckless brother, Yoshie Furuhashi, the people who hang
out at Moon of Alabama, Michel Chossudovsky, Ramsey Clark, George
Galloway--I would trade ten thousand of you for one of him.
Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu