I just received this communication:

Recently I have been receiving duplicates of all mailings from this list.

Is this due to a problem on my end or yours?

I have made a recent change, namely installing Outlook on a new computer. I do not think I have set up duplicate accounts, but I do now have Outlook on two computers, each receiving mail from this list. Could that be the source of the problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

---

This is the second report I have received along these lines. If comrades have been having this problem, please contact me so that Les Schaffer, Hans Ehrbar and I can sort it out. It is important to hear from everybody so we can see if there is a pattern but please contact me (l...@panix.com) and not the list.
Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu