The message below was circulating on the Palestine Solidarity Network. If
anyone goes to the memorial in Sacramento, consider letting people know
about this demonstration on Saturday:

------

Hi, after conferring with multiple organizations and individuals some of us
have decided to hold a solidarity rally Saturday at 3pm in front of the israeli
consulate (456 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94104). We Hope that all of
yall can attend. As this is being organized by individuals we cant bring
signs or banners for everyone so if you come please bring some.

We also ask that if you can to spread this information to all parties you think
might be interested. Thanks for your support. Free Palestine.

- Amith

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 12:41 PM, Joseph Catron via Marxism <