On 7/20/14 4:20 PM, John Obrien via Marxism wrote:
I continue to detect on this Marxist List discussions
people promoting/cheer leading U. S. (capitalist) government military and
economic
aggression and interference in these and other nations - and others promoting
the
Russia (capitalist) government and its allies/proxies (capitalist) states
actions.

You have to learn how to quote people, O'Brien.

This kind of characterization of people's views without regard for what they actually are saying is not only provocative, it defeats the purpose of having a serious debate. Try not to do this in the future or else I will be forced to put you on moderation. It was this kind of reductionism that led to flame wars in the past. We really don't need that.
Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu