On 07/22/2014 03:28 PM, Clay Claiborne via Marxism wrote:

> Russian military intelligence has often been cited recently for proof
> that somebody else has been behind a grand conspiracy to shoot down
> flight MH17 and blame it on the Russians, but they have a poor> truth telling.

Not to be picky, but we haven't seen much data from NATO or the U.S. to
counteract the radar data presented by the Russian military yesterday.
There are rumors that the U.S. will present counter-data tomorrow.

Can you name a contemporary state that has good "truth telling" record,
so we can compare it to the Russians?  The U.S.?
Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu