Ukraine ALLOWED  over 100 planes a day to fly over a conflict zone. If
FORCED zero to do so. Should civilian planes be ALLOWED to fly over Syria,
Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Congo, Sudan, CAR, etc. I'd like to see your map
of where planes should be ALLOWED to fly.

The real question is how long Russian attacks on Ukraine will be ALLOWED -
and defended by people on this list.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291