Well, Lüko,
this is not entirely accurate. There are some Irish and Puerto Rican's who
might disagree.

Secondly, it's a ridiculous statement anyway: that in the end the people
win. Wow....so? We're supposed to sit back and wait? So far the
Palestinians have been fighting for almost 80 years (if we use the 1936
Uprising against the British as a starting date for Palestinian
nationalism). It doesn't look like the Zionist state is going anywhere
soon. I reject the idea that because it is perceived as "inevitable" that
the "Crusader state" will be overturned that someone this makes everything
ok...which is what you are implying. In fact nothing is inevitable. That
most, but not all such states have been is not a guide for future results,
at all.

David
Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu