On 07/26/2014 08:38 AM, Marv Gandall via Marxism wrote:
> the US and EU have arguably done more to provoke the crisis than has Russia.
Russia side of ledger:

Thousands of "unmarked" Russia troops occupying Crimea.
The annexation of Crimea by Russia
The infiltration of thousands of Russian agents in east Ukraine to build
a "separatist" movement.
Providing armor and advanced anti-aircraft weapons to its military
forces fighting in Ukraine.
Filling its media with lies and fabrications about Ukraine
    http://www.stopfake.org/en/russia-s-top-lies-about-ukraine-part-1/
    http://www.stopfake.org/en/russia-s-top-lies-about-ukraine-part-2/
Using the Russian air force against Ukraine
Firing artillery into Ukraine.

And on the US & EU side of the ledger we have what exactly?

And why are we even having this conversation? Is it your job, Marv, to
distract us from discussing the real world?

Clay

Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu