Anarchists Against the Wall (http://www.awalls.org), Boycott from Within (
http://boycottisrael.info), and Zochorot (http://zochrot.org/en) are
compatible with leftism. I wouldn't call the latter two specifically left
organizations, because I don't count anti-colonialism as an exclusively
left cause. Others disagree on that, I'm sure. But they're at least groups
leftists can plausibly join.

Udi's article was about something else altogether: the "Zionist Israeli
left." This is a strange formulation, akin to the "American
white-supremacist left." I wouldn't count Udi as part of such a thing, but
any confusion on the point is his fault for using such muddled language.

On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 6:20 PM, Ken Hiebert via Marxism <
marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:

There is a surviving Israeli left, small as it is.  Others can add to these
> examples.

lytlað."
Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu