George, thanks for getting back to me. I am forwarding your reply to my blog as well as my mailing list of 1400 subscribers who would be very interested in your reply. I also sent them an excerpt from chapter one of your book with this comment: "If I had run into someone who wrote like this when I was in high school, I might have majored in biology rather than religion at Bard College."