Whatever value there is in this treatise, it is severely undermined by formulations such as this:

->Finally we have the only consistent Marxist and revolutionary current, the Proletarian Internationalists to which
the RCIT belongs. As Bolshevik-Communists they distinguish
themselves from the other currents in their recognition
of the imperialist character not only of the Western
powers but also of Russia and China. From this they conclude
that a consistent and intransigent approach against
all these powers, one based on the Bolshevik’s program
of “revolutionary defeatism,” is imperative for the workers’
movement.<-

Even if you believe it, you only appear foolish by stating it. I consider myself the world's leading Marxist comedian but would not be caught dead saying it. (Forget I just said that.)
Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu