http://news.antiwar.com/2014/08/29/ukraine-claims-thousands-of-russian-troops-invaded-offers-no-evidence/

In yesterday's mis-named antiwar.com Jason Ditz claims no Russian invasion
of Ukraine is taking place and no proof has been offered.

The US, which had been rubber stamping Ukrainian allegations for months,
> seems to be particularly hesitant this time, and is saying they can’t
> independently confirm
> <http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/30/world/europe/ukraine-conflict.html>any
> of the allegations being made this time.

In the link above.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/30/world/europe/ukraine-conflict.html?_r=0
we find:

Russian troops and weaponry were creating momentum for a counteroffensive
> along a significant new front that threatened Mariupol, a key southeastern
> seaport and one of the region’s biggest cities with nearly half a million
> residents.
> Continue reading the main story
> <http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/30/world/europe/ukraine-conflict.html?_r=0#story-continues-6>
>
> In the town of Novoazovsk, Ukrainian militiamen manned checkpoints. But
> evidence of a Russian presence was abundant, including unmarked Russian
> military vehicles with no license plates. A soldier on a truck greeted
> journalists by shouting in English: “Back in the U.S.S.R.!”
>
> A cashier at a Novoazovsk grocery store said Russian soldiers had bought
> sausages and cigarettes. Asked how she knew they were Russian, the cashier,
> who identified herself as Olga, snapped: “You think I’ve only lived one
> day?”

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291