This is disappointing as I rate Gaga as a performer . It was interesting to
see the list of musicians who have decided not to play in Israel include
America. If my memory is correct they breached the boycott against South
Africa (possibly by playing Sun City) . On the figures mentioned in the
article Gaga will do well financially in the short term but hopefully there
will be a price to be paid for playing in the state that massacres
Palestinians-an actual big monster in the world.

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 9:56 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <