I'm am trying to drive home a few political points in a few paragraphs and
that runs counter to trying to lay out more nuanced views on the USSR or
JAN for the sake of political correctness in the eyes of a handful of
people who will be looking for any reason to attack me anyway. Thay aren't
my audience.

That being said, I stand behind what I did say about Stalin and JAN and
disagree with those that think I should have included more of what I didn't
say.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536

<http://wlcentral.org/user/2965/track>

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 9:52 AM, Andrew Pollack via Marxism <