Frank Lamb? Oh please? May I suggest a correction, in the name of accuracy?
Your statement should read:

I figure the more dis-info from the multiple perspectives can only
> help confuse the matter.

Then you would be correct.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536

<http://wlcentral.org/user/2965/track>

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 12:01 PM, Ron Jacobs via Marxism <