Dangerous crap.
The good news is they discount labor as a factor, so at least they won't be
out there trying to confuse workers (as workers, at least).
Coincidentally last week MIA added the piece below on self-management, in
which Mandel is quite specific about the need for it at EVERY level (while
pushing decisions down to the lowest possible level to maximize democracy
and efficiency).
That conception is more necessary than ever today when, if we don't SEIZE
POWER from the bourgeoisie and democratically plan production and
consumption for the entire globe, humanity is fucked.
And those who say DON'T seize power are helping to fuck us.
http://www.marxists.org/archive/mandel/1975/xx/selfman.htm

On Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 9:16 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <