#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Since I'm now in San Antonio, I will add one more piece to this story. I
resentful got around to visiting the Alamo, but I didn't see one indication
that the real freedom Davy Crockett etc al were fighting for was the
freedom to own slaves. Mexico had recently outlawed slavery.
On Oct 24, 2014 7:49 AM, "Louis Proyect via Marxism" <