#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

For the past 5 years at least, I have been catching all comments on my blog from a guy living in Boston (identifiable by the IP address) who insists on calling me a ZioNazi, etc. Considering the fact that none of his approximately 50 harangues (3 today) is seen by anybody but me, you have to conclude that his problem is more psychological than political. When I crossposted Reza Fiyouzat's Counterpunch article on Iran, he went totally ballistic. This is one of the 3 comments caught in my spam filter that I wanted to share with you as an illustration of a certain psychopathology on the left. My apologies for his illiteracy in advance:

-->The garbage of reza fyuzat get published only at the CIA funded sites good for dummies.

Counterpunch and the zionists pose as ‘left’. All of you have been exposed. Check for yourself.

who is publishing these garbage, only embedded ‘journalists’ whose their view is identile with the US terrorist state. Instead read Assange article “Google is not what it seems”, tells you more about the zinofascists who were involved in ‘election fraud’ HOAX in Iran. All are criminal terrorists who should be shot dead. The world hates you all idiots.<--

Think about this. Counterpunch has published at least 100 articles over the past year or so embracing what Phil Greaves called "the axis of resistance". And now that one article crops up that takes a different perspective, this maniac decides to denounce "Counterpunch and the zionists".

Sometimes I feel like Kevin McCarthy in that final scene of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" as he runs down the street screaming "They're here!" How in the world did so much of the left in 2014 become pod people defending indefensible positions? God help us.