#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 11/1/14 1:01 PM, John Obrien via Marxism wrote:
While I certainly disagree with much of the recent views and
politics projected by Clay Claiborne, in his efforts to support
USA government policies in Libya, Syria and Iraq, etc. -

I see that O'Brien can't resist sliming Clay. Leaving aside Libya and Iraq, US policy in Syria has been non-interventionist--at least when it comes to the Baathist dictatorship. It is really difficult for me to understand at this stage of the game why people like O'Brien haven't been able to figure this out. Are they afraid to admit that everything they have written for the past three years is garbage? Maybe in the future they shouldn't allow their bias to get in the way of their understanding.