#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Some of these commends are definitively idiotic in their way.

If people can freely make up whatever position they want to ascribe to
somebody, there's no need for that person to even bother writing a fucking
word on the subject, is there?  :-)

If someone want to draft me into the army of the Texians or Confederates or
Nazis or whateverr, I don't see any reason I have to be there for it.

Ta-ta.

ML