#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Thanks for this good sense, Louis.  Football -- which unfortunately I like to
watch -- breeds violence and disregard of human health through its practices,
through the devotion of all connected with the sport to violence and to
"hitting" (the euphemism always used by football people for what they teach
players to do to other players, usually as violently as possible), through its
macho pseudo-manliness mantras and obedience systems.  I hope that all of this
about permanent injuries, concussions, and the (often sexual) violence wreaked
upon family members and the young coming into the sport -- as you so rightly
emphasize -- brings about the demise of this vicious and hurtful sport.  Wythe