#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Despite your faint praise for Naomi Klein, all of what you harshly attribute to
me below could be attributed to her as well. I’m more sympathetic to her point
of view and activity than to yours, notwithstanding her public support for the
Merkel government’s “bourgeois environmentalism” in Germany. I’ve nowhere said
- and, to my knowledge, neither has she - that “our practical task is to
campaign in favor of corn ethanol, or unplanned growth of biofuel in general,
or fracking, or the carbon tax, or cap and trade, or Michael Bloomberg, etc.”
My advice to you is to aim your fulminations elsewhere, and not use Klein as
cover for your own ostensibly “more pointed” agenda, directed at the tendency
which she above all represents.