#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Louis Proyect wrote

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/12/22/sony-hack-snowden-movie-sausage-gets-made-thrown-away/
"This just in...: George Clooney joins Council on Foreign Relations"

.htmhttp://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-source/2010/06/this_just_in_george_clooney.html

And the comments section is worth looking at - "What -- they couldn't get Lady Gaga?", or "This is no joke. I heard Snooki and Paris Hilton will soon join Clooney at CFR." Or "I think this is a brilliant idea. Maybe he could get Brad Pitt and Matt Damon to join him. They could finish each others sentences and slide through improbable plot lines en route to handing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad a crippling defeat. Probably in about 2 hours too."

---
is active.