#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Many say the group’s self-promotion and protesting tactics are a distraction from the true message of the Black Lives Matter movement.

One of those critics is community organizer Billion Godsun, who first began noticing issues with the RCP in 2011. Godsun said he initially thought the RCP was made of people from “outside our community who had a sincere interest in helping our community,” but later felt like the RCP was more interested in leading his community than being a part of it.

full: http://www.systemiccapital.com/how-not-to-do-it-the-rcp-attempts-hijack-of-black-lives-matter-movement/