#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

New from Linux Beach:

     PM Netanyahu reveals what makes the State of Israel special

<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2015/01/pm-netanyahu-reveals-what-makes-state.html>

In the wake of the murders in France of a dozen people at Charlie Hebdo, four hostages at a kosher market, and a policeman by three jihadists claiming association with al Qaeda and the Islamic State, Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu made the bold claim that the state of Israel represented Jews everywhere as he called for legislation that would make it easier for French Jews to move permanently to Israel. He sees this emigration as the solution to anti-Semitism in Europe:

    /“This week, a special team of ministers will convene to advance
    steps to increase immigration from France and other countries in
    Europe that are suffering from terrible anti-Semitism,”/ Netanyahu
    said

<http://news.yahoo.com/netanyahu-french-jews-attacks-israel-home-181235447.html>.

    /“All Jews who want to immigrate to Israel will be welcomed here
    warmly and with open arms. We will help you in your absorption
    here in our state that is also your state.” /

This short statement tells us volumes about the Zionist worldview of Israelis like Netanyahu.

*More...* <http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2015/01/pm-netanyahu-reveals-what-makes-state.html>*
*