#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

"In any case, do we really support the right of Nazis to march? I, and I
think others on this list, do not support government measures to prevent
them from marching. We do support mobilizations of working people and
targeted minorities to prevent the Nazis from marching."

No, we don't. We *oppose* or should the State's banning of marches and
political currents based on a supposed 'anti-racist' position. But this
doesn't mean we "defend" and think it's OK for Nazi's to march. We don't
support 'free speech for fascists' as their marching is a form of
organizing and terror and we defend ourselves through counter-mobilizing to
run them off the streets. I remember some comrades in the SWP back when the
Nazis were planning for a march through the heavily Jewish section of  a
Chicago suburb (with a large number of Holocaust survivors) argued,
correctly IMO, that we 'want them to march'...so the community can kick
their asses out of town.

But we don't want the bosses government to do this since it would be used
against the workers and communities of the oppressed.

David