#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Actually, just curious what they are really up to?  I'm not convinced that
your perspective regarding the rebels is accurate at all.  I also am not
convinced that they are all pawns of the US or Saudi Arabia and Qatar. I do
agree with you, Louis and a multitude of others that Assad and his regime
is criminal. I am not convinced that the US is propping up that regime,
despite their history of doing so up until the seemingly failed Arab Spring.