#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

James,

So are you of the opinion that We [ the world's people or We, the Marxists,
not "the war party" ] should allow Russia to militarily annex parts of
"poor little Ukraine" or any place else it likes without a fight , any time
Putin threatens to go nuclear?

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536

<http://wlcentral.org/user/2965/track>

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 6:14 PM, James Creegan via Marxism <