#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

One of the websites I follow is that of the Spartacist Tendency.
http://www.icl-fi.org/index.html
I thought I would checkout their various publications.

Here's what I found.

U. S. - up to date

UK - up to date

Canada - up to date

France - up to date

Germany - up to date

Mexico - nearly up to date. The issue that shows up on the website is dated
June 2014, but there is an issue for October 2014 which you can find in the
archive.

Australia - the issue is labelled Spring 2014, but one of the articles appears
to be more recent.

Poland - April 2014

Italy - October 2013

South Africa - Winter 2013

Japan - 2012

Greece - no apparent publication, but a mailing address and a phone number.

I'm not sure what is happening, but advertising regular publications and then
not keeping to schedule can only undermine their credibility.

                                ken h