#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

In my visit to Greece a while ago, I had the opportunity to meet with some
Greek economists, including one who has a high position in the Government.
They told me that the exit from the Euro came from Papandreau to frighten
voters about the prospect of a Syriza victory.  That was not their
intention.

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 7:39 PM, Dayne Goodwin via Marxism <

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

530 898 5321