#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

This is in response to the posting by Roger Annis yesterday,  Comment on Russia
and Ukraine.
Based on your description of the situation in Russia and the Ukraine, it is
surprising that a far right gathering would choose to meet in St. Petersburg
and not in Kiev.  And why would they chose a hotel whose electrical system is
so unreliable?

Roger Annis said (in part):
I have been told by several editors during the course of the past
year that they will not publish my articles or those of other writers
associated with New Cold War.org because they, the editors, wish to pay heed to
the belligerence of Russia in Ukraine, said to be "equal" to that of
the NATO powers, and because, in their view, the extreme right in Russia
presents an "equal" danger to Ukraine and to Europe as does the
extreme-right in Ukraine. This is ill-informed and misguided.

Ken Hiebert responds:
I do't know which publications you are referring to.  I expect that through
your work on Haiti you have gained a broad audience for your writing.
There is no reason why you should change your message to be published in these
publications.
Perhaps they would be willing to print your articles if they were part of a
debate.  Maybe opposing articles by yourself and Louis Proyect.  If not him,
then someone else on this list.  Failing all else, I would be willing to write
something.

if you have given up on being published in these outlets, perhaps you should
challenge them openly. If you were to denounce them as  "ill-informed and
misguided," it could get you a broader hearing for your views.