#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Amazing work! I hope that this is getting a lot of attention - not only in New York
but around the country.

This is a also a traveling exhibit? If anyone hears of a scheduled tour please post.

FYI the pamphlet "Senator Coudert's star chamber : a report on the Rapp-Coudert Committee private hearings, January to March, 1941" is an easy scan, and is online at

<http://digitool.fcla.edu/R/2ME48Y9HIC531JL2UIRISAPBAP71K5UP82IE7GIHU9Q1HE55PC-00681?func=dbin-jump-full&object_id=891961&local_base=GEN01&pds_handle=GUEST>

- Bill

On 04/01/2015 1:00 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism wrote:
Join Carol Smith as she brings  to life a unique chapter in the
> history of CCNY with photographs, cartoons, and graphics documenting
> the rising tide of student and faculty activism spawned by the Great
> Depression and European fascism. This resulted in various suspensions
> and expulsions and a state legislative investigation, which
> ultimately led to the dismissal of fifty CCNY faculty and staff: the
> largest academic purge in U.S. history.
>
> A related virtual exhibit can be found at
>
> http://www.virtualny.cuny.edu/gutter/panels/panel1.html
> <http://www.virtualny.cuny.edu/gutter/panels/panel1.html>

---