#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

More documents about former Black Panther leader Richard Aoki have been
released by the FBI under a new Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/ci_28277394/new-fbi-files-show-wide-range-black-panther

As a former "friend" (and perhaps a reported subject) of the late Aoki, I do
not think these documents are FBI fabrications as some of his other and closer
"friends" will be claiming. Perhaps they do not know about Roman Malinovsky? It
is important to study police practices if we are serious about studying history
and building a movement.

In Solidarity,
Red Arnie
Bay Area, California

"Educate yourselves because we will need all your intelligence.
  Rouse yourselves because we will need all your enthusiasm.
  Organize yourselves because we will need all your strength."     Slogan of
L'Ordine Nuovo (The New Order) newspaper, 1919, Antonio Gramsci, managing
editor.

In Solidarity,

"Educate yourselves because we will need all your intelligence.
  Rouse yourselves because we will need all your enthusiasm.
  Organize yourselves because we will need all your strength."
Slogan of L'Ordine Nuovo (The New Order) newspaper, 1919, A. Gramsci, managing
editor.