#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Mary is the governor of Oklahoma. She does not want to comply with the
Supreme Court of the state, which ruled that the display of the 10
Commandments must be removed from state property.  Her position is based on
her reading of the Constitution.  She explained,“You know, there are three
branches of our government. You have the Supreme Court, the legislative
branch and the people, the people and their ability to vote,” she
explained. “So I’m hoping that we can address this issue in the legislative
session and let the people of Oklahoma decide.”

Unfortunately, Mary got the three branches confused. Anybody who follows
political affairs knows that the three branches are Wall Street, the
corporate media, and the 1%.

Keep up good work, Mary.

--
Michael Perelman