#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Louis YOU DIDN'T READ WHAT I SAID. I wasn't talking about marxmail, I was
talking about Greek workers seeing photos of SOLIDARITY DEMONSTRATIONS
around the world.
Marxmail and Facebook discussions matter because they encourage (or
discourage in Panitch's case) such REAL WORLD MOBILIZATION WHICH GREEK
WORKERS ARE FOLLOWING.