#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

The name of George Soros has come up in the discussion of the Bernie Sanders
rally.  I have seen his name come up elsewhere is discussions of events in
other countries.  The Ukraine comes to mind.

‘Self-appointed advocate of new Ukraine’: Soros emails leaked by anti-Kiev
hackers
http://www.rt.com/news/264037-soros-ukraine-poroshenko-leak/?

I think we need to consider the possibility that Soros is acting for his own
motives, not necessarily entirely in concert with the rest of the U. S. ruling
class.  It seems unlikely to me that Black Lives Matter is acting on his
behalf.  I expect they have a political motive for their actions.

                                        ken h