#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

> And don't miss the comments posted below the article, including from
> Ecuadorians. "A different take," indeed.

Yes, from the comments we are informed that this is a USA/zionist-backed
color revolution. Those poor indios who can't think for themselves are
getting duped once again.(yes I'm being sarcastic). I'm just curious if the
Luis Maca quoted in the article is actually ex-CONAIE president Luis Macas.
He drank me under the table once but he forgot his head gear. Can't recall
how we got his hat back to him.