#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I don't mind at all. As far as I'm concerned, the crazier their rhetoric
get, the better. They keep repeating the same things they were saying in
2012 and its grown stale [ so do I but its all come true (mostly) ]

The VFP convention was a revelation to me. I went in fearing I would be
thrown out the minute I unfurled my banner. [A lot of planning went into
how I unfurled the banner]

Instead, nothing - them a few drive-bys by the "anti-imperialists," once
they discovered they had no case to argue and I knew what I was talking
about, they went away and cowered. Ray McGovern walked by my table, which
called him out by name, a number times without speaking [and I use to know
him] Phyllis Bennis even asked me directions to the lobby and made small
talk about the accommodations, but she never engage me about Syria [many
other people did] They may have had their way in the straw vote but they
are weak and ready to fall.

But we will have to help by giving them a bit of a shove.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536