#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 8/29/15 9:37 AM, Joseph Catron wrote:
On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 9:16 AM, Louis Proyect <l...@panix.com
<mailto:l...@panix.com>> wrote:

    I did not quote Max. I *characterized* him, just as I would
    characterize you

In other words, you made up yet another false claim with no basis.

It's an odd habit, and certainly not one likely to win you much
respect, but I guess it's harmless as we're all aware of it.

This from someone who has written for "Friends of Syria", a website that proclaims: "Revealing the Truth Half the World, Support Bashar Al Assad". And when 108 people were killed, including 34 women and 49 children, were slaughtered at Houla in Syria in 2012, he had the audacity to lecture Marxmail that silence was preferable to statements against Baathist murder.

What else would you expect?